Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Yesterday we did some Christmas shopping with the family. Kevin decided we should split up to shop for each other. We split the kids up and Ella decided to go with daddy cuz he was shopping for mommy. So we looked around for a while. Liv fell asleep in the stroller which was awesome for me. As soon as we decided to meet up for lunch Ella came running for me and said, "mommy we did not get you a diamond." Kevin turned bright red and said, Ella I can't believe you said that. Kevin said no, we didn't get you a diamond. But they must of at least looked at them! Yeah! Now, I am even more excited about Christmas. 
Sometimes on Christmas eve my dad used to show us what he got for mom. One year it was a special diamond necklace and we were so excited and couldn't wait for her to open it. I am glad that Kevin had Ella look at presents.

3 comments:

Hilary Surratt said...

haha that is so funny! Ella is so cute and I'm sure she was so excited to be a part of the Christmas shopping for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have a blog! Going on my reader :)

Kami said...

that's a funny story! thanks for sharing. i love your blog page. good to hear what's going on w/you all! miss you!