Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a week

Wow! What a week and a half. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Ella's Birthday, New Years Eve, New Years Day and my friend Sheryl came to visit. To say the least we have been busy. I feel like I have cooked more food in the last 2 weeks then I have in my whole life. 

I am so grateful for all of the visitors this holiday season has brought our way. It was so special for my friend Sheryl to come visit. She is 7 months pregnant with Baby Jayce so her life won't be the same or I should say her schedule won't be the same for a while. We had a great time going to see a little bit of Charleston and just hanging out. We went to Isle of Palms last Monday and there was a boom really loud boom on the beach that they think might have been Seneca Guns which is a small earthquake. That was crazy. Even crazier though we took our lunch to the beach and the birds were trying to steal it out of our hands. I'll try to upload a picture but Sheryl is holding the best one hostage. There was a bird just hovering above her head while she was eating it was awesome. 

So today I started taking down the Christmas tree and decided that the holidays are over for us. Ella is already asking when is Christmas coming again? Kevin told her a really really long time. 
I'll upload pictures later of our outings. :) 

No comments: