Monday, January 5, 2009

Ella's getting creative

Ella has been my child that I couldn't get to eat good. Mostly when she was younger we had to work with her all the time. Now she has been going through a stage of not wanting to eat food but just to eat unhealthy snacks through out the day. So we have been working with her to eat real food. So today I made her  turkey slices, strawberries and a few chips for lunch. She ate the strawberries and chips just fine. Finally, about 45 minutes later after I had told her 1000 times to eat her turkey all gone she says mom look my turkey is all gone. I said good Ella did you eat it? She said, no I fed it to Olivia. 

2 comments:

Hilary Surratt said...

hahahahahaha... she is so sneaky! That is hilarious!!

Sarah said...

haha, she told me she couldnt eat her hotdog because it made her legs hurt and she'd have to call an ambulance. But she's not the first kid that's told me that....